starting off

this is me, this is me, this is me...no pretentions, only the real me...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

thursday bday...


bday daw ni kampanyero..ang love ni mama doris...well, it's thursday, still so many
claims coming in...sana naman matigil na..hehe.. i'm satisfied with my lunch, i ate pancit
canton and rice from fred then ryt now, i'm drinking my second welch's grape soda! so delicious...
about home, i still had a hard time talking to dad, he still seems mad because i just texted him for
apology...and only to find out that he turned down my offer..he's not coming to tagaytay. well,
it's ok with me... sana lang di ma forfeit.. sayang eh...haaay, goodbye to blogger nanaman coz next week,
naka monitor na pati idle time namen...la na nga YM, la pa blogger...and next week, pang umaga na cla iya..
i'll be missing them, pro masaya din kasi pang gabi na cla fe, monina, nicole, crizzy, etc....
we're going to have an ice breaker! i'm so excited, that's the last that's left to us to stay kickin'...
la nako iba magawa, i'll just edit the jokes then i'll be posting it na for you to read and keep ur night alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home