starting off

this is me, this is me, this is me...no pretentions, only the real me...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday madness…



Saya, la mshado load…well, today is my mom and dad’s anniversary, and sad to say, we’re not
In good terms… kaya tampo talaga cla sakin kasi I didn’t greet them… No single hi hello when I got and left home..
Well, nag greet naman ako kay mommy but still she sensed my mood, coz it’s not really from my heart… I hate dad coz
He didn’t give a damn note from my hotel gift. Somehow, he could have been texted me and tell me he didn’t like it at all.
And now they’re demanding for my greetings… sama daw loob ni dad, haynacoh..mag iisip nanaman ako ng way para mwala
Ko yun… yayain ko nalang cguro uminom..hehe…i watched nga pla "a walk in the clouds", wherein my xboyfriend keanu reeves was the leading man...haay, sobra inspiring, tagal na na movie pero ngaun ko lang napanood..hehe... mag isa nanaman ako dito sa cubicle. Absent si B1 at wala si kat sa seat nya…
Wish ko lang may kausap ako dito… I had a rough day, I hope this will be a good night, and less
to process… I still need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home