starting off

this is me, this is me, this is me...no pretentions, only the real me...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday red alert!

Its nice to be back…
I’ve been absent since Friday and I just got back…
It’s a long story…and to make it short, I’ve been in the
Hospital since weekend but I’m not confined…the doctor
Scheduled me for some procedures…I’ve been feeling sick
Since last week but I took it for granted…Instead, I insisted
To go to the office and enjoy the ice breaker last Thursday.
Haaay…it’s so sad talaga coz I didn’t make it to Friday’s ice
Breaker…and now that I’m back, I have to learn the new macros…
It sucks but definitely, this will be good so we can get our accurate
Time in processing…I had a bad weekend, I didn’t have enough rest…
In fact, i shouldn’t be here now coz I had a hard time walking and take
My medications…I hope I could cope up with my production and I hope
I could still stand the pain I’m feelin’ right now…oh, I almost forgot, we had
New “floormates”…hehe…night shift na nga pala other star…haaay, I’ll miss
Iya and company…pero it’s good narin kasi na miss ko rin cla crizzy and fefang
And monina, and Nicole, and other peeps in the morning shift before…sana mag
Morning shift narin ako….hmp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home